When web 3.0 comes out it better have the following or I'm going to be pissed:
- Buffalo rides for a quarter.
- Prisoner re-runs on SciFi.
- Words that start with a silent X.
- Badminton zip-zap action.
- The ability to re-route power from auxiliary sources to a primary function.
- W3C sanctioned user validation (Why are we letting the mouth breathers steer the ship? Web 3.0 will require an intelligence test to drive, sorry Arkansas you can use Gopher)
- A five year sentence of hard, Oz-like, time for using the colors pink and light blue together with any word real or made up that ends in the word 'r'.
- Field trips, lots of them.
- Textmate that works with
anti aliased fonts.
- Monkey Helpers on the Plane.
- Parachute pants (red).
- A national holiday.
8 September 06